A precision brush cutter engineered with two circular blades with sharpened teeth using a scissor action to deliver a quick clean cut to grass, scrub and brush. Providing a variety of unique benefits that you won't experience with any other piece of equipment.
How does it work?
The two blades sharpen by slicing against each other while you work, with 30 and 50 hours use between each lubrication. By using solid blades rather than wire you increase the torque applied to each cut and reduce the necessary velocity of the cutting surface to stop flying debris.
- No flying debris, "Drop where you Chop" - stop the cost of breakages and repairs and enable safe working close to pedestrians, cars, windows, and solar panels, even in gravel, bark and other loose surfacesm with total confidence
- Underwater cutting - clear water courses and reeds by submerging the head
- No damage to trees, planting and street furniture - a visible and fixed width cutting radius and reduced centrifugal pull means reduced cost of tree care, increased plant life and reduced damage to furniture
- Edging beds, bunkers, lawns, water courses - shaving soil and sand surfaces whilst cutting grass, delivering a smooth, clean and quick cut with the minimum effort
- Cut brambles and scrub - the sharpened blades with increased torque mean you can cut thicker scrub and brush without changing or replacing wire
Available as an attachment for the Multi tool system or as a dedicated 30cc unit.
- Engine Model: CER300
- Weight: 6.7kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.6 Litres
- Length: 1.9m
- Shaft Type: Straight
- Driveshaft: Solid steel 7mm