Loxston’s is a family firm employing ten people, based just east of Ilminster at Seavington St Mary. The site is set on 2 acres with 500 sq. meters of buildings comprising of;
• Fully equipped workshop, run by full time service manager with three factory trained and time served technicians.
• Workshop facilities include diagnosis and repair of small plant petrol engines and diesel engines up to 100hp, diagnosis and repair of hydraulic systems.
• Welding, fabrication and light machining facility.
• Mowing Cylinder and bottom blade regrinding, both spin grinding and single blade relief grinding.
• Mobile workshop, for onsite repairs and maintenance.
• Comprehensive spare parts department with over 15,000 different parts in stock, including parts from;
• Stiga, Mountfield, John Deere, Kubota, Aebi, Gianni Ferrari, Stihl, Viking, Hayter, Honda, Muthing, Husqvarna, Westwood Countax, ALKO, Mountfield, Tru Turf, Ferris, Kioti and Reform Tractors
Parts available for a number of other manufactures machines from a network of suppliers both in the UK and Europe. We also have a machine down facility for those mid-season difficulties.
Collection and delivery service available for machines from chainsaws to tractors up to 2500kg. Covering Somerset, Dorset, Devon and Wiltshire with regular visits to Bridport, Beaminster, Chard, Crewkerne, Langport, Somerton, Taunton and Yeovil
Sales department, with a choice of machines on display from chainsaws to specialist grounds maintenance machines. Triple cylinder mowers, compact tractors, embankment cutters, Ride on Mowers, Lawn Mowers, Hedge Trimmers, Strimmers, Chainsaws, Snowblowers.
In fact, if you give us a Groundcare mechanisation problem we’ll find you a solution!
Following extensive product research Cumbernauld based contractors INEX Works have added a 38hp Kubota powered, Irus Deltrak remote control mower to their fleet.Managing Director Alan Stevenson said the company tested the Deltrak and it proved its... Read More
Supplied through UK Distributor Loxston Ground Care to address issues concerning maintenance of steep banking and valleys and operator health and safety, the University of Exeter has recently taken delivery of an IRUS Quatrak remote controlled... Read More