GrassProtecta® grass reinforcement mesh is a heavy duty, polyethylene mesh grid for reinforcing and protecting grassed surfaces prone to wear, rutting and smearing which can result in muddy surfaces being incapable of withstanding vehicular or pedestrian loads.
GrassProtecta® has been has been developed with an oscillated mesh structure which is designed to increase traction and improve slip resistance by up to 97% compared to standard straight oriented meshes.
GrassProtecta® is a cost effective solution for:
• Grass car parks
• Overflow grass car parks
• Pedestrian paths
• Disabled wheelchair access routes
• Light aircraft taxiways
• Equestrian surfaces
• Grass verges
• Caravan park access and caravan bays
• Front lawn parking
GrassProtecta® is supplied on 2x20, 2x10 and 1x10m rolls in two thicknesses (11 and 14mm). It is manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene (approx 20% recycled polymer).
GrassProtecta® provides :
• High level of grass reinforcement - up to 8 tonnes per axle (imposed load)
• Easily installed onto existing grass surface
• Fast and cost effective installation compared to plastic paving grids
• No excavation or soil removal necessarily required
Boddingtons offer a full installation service.