Kinley Systems are pleased to announce the launch of their unique Gravelrings loose aggregate paving panel system to the landscape industry.
The principal benefits of stabilised gravel have become increasingly valued, as emphasis on sustainable urban drainage (SUDS), cost effective surfacing methods and maximum recyclability have all become major considerations in modern construction. The unique product is simply laid onto a good quality sub-base material before being filled with loose aggregate stone. The result is a highly cost effective hard landscape surface that is aesthetically pleasing, very fast to install and easy to maintain. The stabilised gravel surface overcomes the longstanding problem of gravel rutting and migrating and creates a stable and fully permeable surface over which it is easy to drive, walk, cycle or push small wheeled vehicles such as wheelchairs.
Gravelrings are unique in that they rely on an integral backing grid that enables the flow through of silts and other fines and thus prevents the accumulation of these materials within the grid which eventually creates a very effective growing medium for weeds. The fine grid however, also prevents the loose aggregate working its way under the panel and ultimately undermining the surface finish.
- Fully permeable hard landscape layer
- Effectively contained and stabilised gravel surface
- No sinking, rutting or gravel migration
- Excellent load bearing capacity – in excess of 350 tonnes per square metre when filled
- Supplied in one metre panels for fast and easy installation.
- Weed resistant, low maintenance surface
- Invisible once installation is complete
- Recycled and recyclable material
- Easily cut to shape
- Versatile panel size and configuration
Gravelrings are manufactured in the UK and available to order directly from Kinley Systems or can ordered through most main builders merchants throughout the country.
To find out more about Gravelrings please call Kinley Systems on 01424 20111 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.