Building on the success of the Stonemarket Event in the Midlands over the last two years, this year sees the start of the new and improved Stonemarket Road Show.
The Road Show will be taking place from the November 2-24, and will be calling at six venues across the UK.
The event will feature exclusive presentations, key networking information for our Stonemarket Garden Designer Network (SGDN) and Stonemarket Landscaper Network (SLN), as well as the launch of Stonemarket's exciting and innovative new products for 2016.
Attendees will also be treated to lunch and light refreshments throughout the day.
The Road Show is free to attend for all independent merchants, with events taking place between 10:00-12:00, and 13:30-15:30 on the following dates, with lunch being served between 12:00-14:00:
- 2 November: RYTON Venue: Stonemarket, Oxford Road, Ryton-on-Dunsmore, Warwickshire, CV8 3EJ
- 4 November: COLCHESTER Venue: Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Keeper's Lane, Leavenheath, Colchester, CO6 4PZ
- 6 November: NEWPORT Venue: Newport Gwent Dragons Stadium, Rodney Parade, Newport, Wales, NP19 0UU
- 10 November: TEESSIDE Venue: The Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough, Teesside, TS3 6RS
- 12 November: EDINBURGH Venue: Macdonald Houstoun House, Uphall, Edinburgh, Lothian, EH52 6JS
- 24 November: EPSOM Venue: Epsom Downs Racecourse, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5LQ.
If you would like to attend, just send across your date and session of choice, along with your personal details to email@example.com, and a member of our team will be in touch to confirm your attendance.