Lastec mowers are designed and built with a special purpose in mind – deliver everything you need in a high-definition, articulating mower at a lower cost of ownership than is available anywhere in the industry. This formula for success is made up of several important factors that not only allow you to tackle turf confidently, but to also conquer daily operating costs and total capital outlay.
- Superior accuracy from terrain hugging articulating decks
- Greater productivity with zero-turn maneuverability
- Up to 50% less fuel used than comparable hydraulic rotary mowers
- Patented low-maintenance belt-driven decks offer unmatched efficiency
- Lighter weight machines use less power for the same cut
- More productive mowers mean fewer operating hours
- Wide-area mowers cut more grass with each pass
- Longer life and lower unit costs provide significant savings
- Small 21” or 25” decks to minimize scalping.
- Articulating decks to hug the rolling terrain
- Zero-turn maneuverability reduces backtracking, string trimming, and hand mowing.
- Wide-area mowers – more grass cut with each pass
- Patented belt-driven decks enable high power conversion ratio from engine to blade
- Lighter weight machines requiring less power for the same cut
Lower Operating Costs
- Use less fuel - Lastec mowers burn 30-50% less fuel than comparable hydraulically powered rotary mowers
- Take Less Time - More productive mowers mean fewer man hours to cut the same grass
Less Capital Expenditures Over Time
- More productive mowers = fewer operating hours per season = longer life machines.
- Belt-driven, lighter weight machines means lower cost machines
- Longer life plus lower unit cost means significant capital savings over your planning horizon